Well organized and easy to understand Web building tutorials with lots of examples of how to use HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MYSQL, PHP, Python, Bootstrap, Java, and XML.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Who shot Slim400? Slim 400 Allegedly Shot & Killed In Los Angeles

 Slim 400 Cause of Death

He survived a drive-by shooting just over two years ago, and his death comes just over two years later.

who is slim 400?

Slim 400 has been the subject of tragic news, which has the internet buzzing. Slim 400, a rising rapper from Compton, California, has been developing his career as an associate of YG for years, but he was tragically shot and killed in Los Angeles this evening (December 8). As this is a breaking news storey, details about his alleged murder are scarce, but condolences have begun to pour in for the 33-year-old slain star. No Jumper was the first to break the news to the rest of the world.

Who shot Slim400?

The rapper was shot during a drive-by in his hometown in 2019 and suffered life-threatening injuries. Before being released, he was treated for ten gunshot wounds.

Rapper reportedly shot dead in Los Angeles

He sat down with an L.A. radio station a month after the shooting and detailed his experiences.


"I just feel like if you're supposed to be here and God has a plan for you, there's no stopping you," he said at the time. "I thought it was over when I fell to the ground. My family came out, talked to me, and dragged me into the house while they were still shooting... My family adores her for simply saving my life. I just consider myself fortunate to be alive because I could have died right then and there."
slim 400 shot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages